[NO BUG] AGM-65E2/L no longer working with TPOD after update

JeffreyC

Yes I am 🙂 I have that mapped to my HOTAS. I did it also before turning on the TPOD in the beginning of it to confirm it was working w/o the pod being on. Once it is on, like you saw it just doesn't respond.

The L/E2 is working correctly for you? If so, I'll do a file verification to make sure something didn't get corrupted. If it is working for you, that is after the DCS update today correct (2.7.4.9847)?

No luck, verified all files and same problem with the E2/L

Edited by JeffreyC

You're right Jeff. I installed the new update for Friday. Tried L2, and re-created your problem.

Installed the Razbam TPOD "Hot Fix" and still doesn't work.

Edit: Got it to work. SSS forward long will bring up MAV seeker, UNCAGE, then fire.

Typical employment sequence AGM-65E2/L Using aircrafts own TPOD to lase target.

AG Master mode on
LMV2 select STOR or EHSD page (Alignment 90s)
Check Weapon Laser Code matches the TPOD Laser Code (Change via UFC if required).
Use TPOD to designate the target Aera, PT or MT
Fly missile boresight towards the target and uncage the seeker.
Select TPOD laser to  armed from safe ensue laser LASR selected and FIRE laser.
Observe Laser search in HUD when Locked and IN RNG displayed in the HUD
SSS Forward Long will remove the TPOD display and display the LMV2 page briefly to confirm lock and gimbal limit launch parameters.
Launch Missile and maintain aircraft position to keep TPOD LOS for lasing.
When TPOD display returns laser position can be refined if required with the TDC.
Use of the AGM-65E2/L with an external designator or buddy lase is the same as the AGM-65E apart from the 90 second alignment time the weapon requires.

Edited by FETUS
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• myHelljumper changed the title to [NO BUG] AGM-65E2/L no longer working with TPOD after update