Fear the bones activation issue

I'm hoping someone can help.

I purchased fear the bones on steam the day it was released. It downloaded I went to play and it came up with the activation issue error. Steam quickly rectified the issue (for most people) I loaded the game and the issue was still there. 

I got in touch with steam to help. The only solution they offered was to sign out and back in and verify the files. I did both of these with no success. They then said they can't help with the solution and directed me to get in touch with ED. 

I know this issue has been resolved for most but I am at a loss as to why it is still causing this issue for me. 

I have deleted and repurchased the dlc and again had the activation issue. Steam is up to date, I have all the required dlc to run fear the bones and have checked to make sure my antivirus isn't blocking it. I even offered to give steam my log in details to see if they could rectify the issue. 

I'm hoping someone more tech savvy then myself can give me a bit of direction or assistance.

• ED Team

Hi, 

can you PM me with your dcs log?

You can find it in your saved games dcs log folder

Please ensure you are on the latest public open beta 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2