how to set up a 1vs 1 dogfight mission

Gunfreak

Spesfically for WW2,

I've tried many things, like fighter sweep and order the AI to attack me, spesifically, but like over half the time, the AI disangaged and tries to land at the cloest neural airbase. I tried CAP and give it an area to cover, that didn't help, After i made all airbases in Englan blue, the Ai would try and cross the channel to land in France. But at other times the Ai does engage in a good dogfight, I don't find the variable at effects this. 

• Like 1

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

Howdy,

have you watch the tutorials from SUNTSAG ANCIENT GAMER, PickinTheBanjo, Overkill, Grim Reapers, 311 Gryphon and others?,don't remeber if Shiftie Mover have look on their playlist maybe you might get an idea, hope it helps, take care.

Best regards

2 hours ago, Sarabi said:

Howdy,

have you watch the tutorials from SUNTSAG ANCIENT GAMER, PickinTheBanjo, Overkill, Grim Reapers, 311 Gryphon and others?,don't remeber if Shiftie Mover have look on their playlist maybe you might get an idea, hope it helps, take care.

Best regards

I've Googled and search on YouTube,  but none of the YouTube creators seem to have a video dealing with this.

I just want to know what command to give the enemy AI for it to stick around and actually fight. 

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

7 hours ago, Gunfreak said:

Spesfically for WW2,

I've tried many things, like fighter sweep and order the AI to attack me, spesifically, but like over half the time, the AI disangaged and tries to land at the cloest neural airbase. I tried CAP and give it an area to cover, that didn't help, After i made all airbases in Englan blue, the Ai would try and cross the channel to land in France. But at other times the Ai does engage in a good dogfight, I don't find the variable at effects this. 

possible to see a copy of your mission?

• 4 months later...
Il 20/8/2021 at 19:42, Gunfreak ha scritto:

Spesfically for WW2,

Hello, have you managed to set a dogfight mission? I have the same problem! Thank you have a good day

Not in fromt of the DCS ME, ATM.

Is there not a new setting under Options in "Advanced Waypoint Actions" that allows the AI to continue on the mission even if the odds are low for success? 

Intel i9 13900K | RTX4090 | 64 Gb DDR4 3600 CL18 | 2Tb PCIe4.0 | Varjo Aero | Pico 4 on WIFI6e | Virtual Desktop running VDXR

• 1 year later...
On 8/22/2021 at 2:57 PM, Habu_69 said:

Here is my BFM practice mission for Hornet. Continuously spawns a new adversary of a random MiG type 15 - 20 NM distance after each kill. Weapons include guns and winders.

CAU BFM.miz 1.17 MB · 207 downloads

Hi,

I'm late to the party and just getting started into mission building so thanks a lot for your .miz! I wanted to change the altitude at which the bogeys spawn, but the "Bandit Set Respawn PolyZone.lua" which appears to contain that particular info (4500-5500m I'm assuming) only exists temporarily as soon as I launch the mission. Well as I said - I'm a noob in this regard. Would you mind giving me a quick pointer as to where I may set the spawning altitude?

Cheers,
DK.