Syria - Map issue Helipad

Wulli61

Hi, I do not know which Helipad you are referring to. Please include camera coordinates when reporting map issues:

Everybody said: "That's impossible!" Then someone came along who didn't know that and just did it.

Flying the A-10C for the 107th Joint Aviation Squadron

Developing and creating missions for Through The Inferno

Join the TTI Discord

Screen_210824_134554.pngAdana Sheraton Heliplattform 36°59´42N    35°20`23E

hope it helps

Edited by Wulli61

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900 CPU @ 3.10GHz   3.10 GHz- - Arbeitsspeicher 64 RAM - Nviadia Geforce GTX 4070TI - Oculus Quest 2

• Wulli61 changed the title to Syria - Map issue Helipad
  • 2 weeks later...

It's a problem on multiple helipads. The question is, should we as the user test every single one and report every single one in a new bug report thread....?! 😱

Would be better a developer can use internal helipad list (I guess this can be selected from map SDK or something like this) and check/fix the problematic ones.

Screen_210903_121346_helipad.jpg

• 2 years later...

Any news regarding helipads spread across the map?
Syria was really nice place for helicopter task, but most of the helipad that we had in the map can't be used.

For example in the north region, between Hatay,Taftanaz,Hama and Bassel-Al Assad there are several cool place on mountain with helipad, but can't be used to create missions since you cant place helicopter with task take of from ground from there.

Any plan/roadmap include the review of all this helipads?

null

image.png

• Like 1

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!