How to limit number of maps (select some and skip others) that dcs updater brings along with initial installation?

27 minutes ago, HC_Official said:

new patch released but still this is not implemented 😞

there is no new map on this release so no big deal at the moment. Finger crossed for the next one 😉

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

• Like 2

Regards,
Paul "Dodge / LondonLad" 

SYSTEM SPECS: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x , 64GB 3600MHz RAM, ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming, NVIDIA RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6, IIYAMA 34" Curved GB3466WQSU Monitor, VPC WarBRD-D Base, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, Thrustmaster HOTAS Throttle, VPC ACE Interceptor PedalsVKB Pedals (v4) (backup)  + TM MFD w/CUBESIM (x2), PointCTRL, HP Reverb G2 VR  Headset, Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset, & TrackIR

Group: DCAF (Now Left, but a great group to be apart of - UK Based)

2 hours ago, IRRE_Biluf said:

THANKS GOD !!

It's working very nice

Not for me. Server does not come anymore up in server list, I cannot reach it by connecting to IP (DCS tells me it is offline....) and, besides, scripted missions with Moose and dynamic loading of the framework do always crash. Reverting to so-called "deprecated" version.

P.S.: it's a 24-hour campaign server, it worked flawlessly before I had the unhappy idea to upgrade it to newest version.

Edited by Saruman

Ok good for you but if your firewall was set to autorise the ports only for DCS.exe, no surprise it doesn't work anymore as the new version works with DCS_Server.exe.

And your problem seems to be a network issue.

And myself I'm running 2, sometimes 3 servers since 6 years 24h/365...

Edited by IRRE_Biluf

49 minutes ago, IRRE_Biluf said:

Ok good for you but if your firewall was set to autorise the ports only for DCS.exe, no surprise it doesn't work anymore as the new version works with DCS_Server.exe.

And your problem seems to be a network issue.

And myself I'm running 2, sometimes 3 servers since 6 years 24h/365...

Yes, mate, I'm debugging a bit. It seems it all comes down to a certain scripting framework. I'm looking into it to understand why (since campaign relies on that framework). I confirm that, with clean installation, server works fine, but there are some incompatibilities with my actual script environment.