HH-60 / MH-60 Seahawk Mod (AI only)

rato65

I agree with Henrique Piocoppi!

We had Boeing Seaknight in Sweden too. It was called Hkp4 (helikopter 4) and was used both in the Swedish Navy and Airforce.

It would be nice with a Boeing Seaknight!

Best regards:

Otulf

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Any chance you can investigate why the Rotors are turning Backwards?

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

Hi friends,

Absolutly love this HH-60 ai mod, but maybe a silly question...

But is there any way to get the rotorblades folded  for a AI and/or flyable helo mod when it has landed ? Not nessaraly for the tail, but atleast the rotor blades ?

Maybe a addon to the script file ?

Kind regards and thanks for this awsome mod !

RWC

On 10/29/2023 at 1:26 PM, Sierra99 said:

Thank you - I did not see this before. Will check.

22 hours ago, RWC said:

Maybe a addon to the script file ?

Thank you, glad you like the mod. Scripted folding needs the model to be changed quite a bit, currently no chance - sorry. However there is the static folded part of the mod. you could maybe make mission and mission-script disappearance of the landed heli and spawn of the folded static instead? Not sure if that is possible, never did mission scripting.

Edited by rato65
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, rato65 said:

Thank you - I did not see this before. Will check.

Thank you sir...I like using this for the Rescue Helo because its a simple yet good looking mod that doesn't eat up resources. I especially like having a swimmer in the door...

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

On 10/29/2023 at 1:26 PM, Sierra99 said:

I checked here with 2.9 and all seems fine. Both rotors turn ccw when looking top down on main rotor and facing the right side of the model. As far as I know this is also the IRL direction. In Modelviewer same thing, both turn ccw with increasing arg 40.

Edited by rato65

That hilarious! Mine is exactly wrong...Clockwise when viewed from the top! I'm gonna remove it and reinstall...LOL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

On 11/1/2023 at 11:51 PM, Sierra99 said:

Mine is exactly wrong...Clockwise when viewed from the top!

There is indeed a wrong direction in the version 0.3 and before, I apologize. There was a mismatch between the published and my local version. See first post for a quick fix.

Edited by rato65
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

However, one new issue is that this replacement model has only one pilot plus winch operator. Will be fixed hopefully at a later date.

Happy New Year!

Have this been updated this to once again include the full crew?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

On 1/7/2024 at 10:53 PM, Sierra99 said:

Have this been updated this to once again include the full crew?

not yet, I am sorry. Still trying to get it exported correctly from a new 3dmax install...

• Thanks 1