Level of Detail is amazing..Tank projectiles..

McDaniel

Today I was shot down close range and I exploded right away!:cry:

In the replay I was thinking, that I have seen a projectile...but I could not prove, so I have set up a mission, just with tanks!

And voila here is the prove.....

http://users.quick-line.ch/mcdanielson/sabot.JPG

I just love this gam... ääähhhh simulation ;):thumbup:

Cheers

McDaniel

|AMD 7800x3D | 64GB DDR5-3600| GTX 4090 | Virpil Stick, Collectiv, WW MIP, WW Throttle, MFG Crosswind V2 | Windows 11 64-bit | SSD Samsung | 4K LG Oled 48 | Oculus Q3 | Simlab based Cockpit

Today I was shot down close range and I exploded right away!:cry:

In the replay I was thinking, that I have seen a projectile...but I could not prove, so I have set up a mission, just with tanks!

And voila here is the prove.....

http://users.quick-line.ch/mcdanielson/sabot.JPG

I just love this gam... ääähhhh simulation ;):thumbup:

Cheers

McDaniel

Yeah also watch the vehicles with tow missiles, they try to guide them onto you when you are hovering...5 of them fired at me in the second stock mission. They dont steer good at all so if you have any lateral movement whatsoever they cant hit you. I didnt notice this until I was watching the track replay lol.

I guess it's just not a good idea to hover over the battlefield out in front of anything for long lol. Anything will take a potshot at you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

Yeah also watch the vehicles with tow missiles, they try to guide them onto you when you are hovering...5 of them fired at me in the second stock mission. They dont steer good at all so if you have any lateral movement whatsoever they cant hit you. I didnt notice this until I was watching the track replay lol.

I guess it's just not a good idea to hover over the battlefield out in front of anything for long lol. Anything will take a potshot at you.

Of course, it works in reverse too!..

Try hitting anything with a Vhikr if you are moving laterally at any noticible speed.

damn, another million rubiles down the toilet!