F-16EX

Cerulean

Loose? Have 2 of these and not loose at all!

• Like 1

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

I have placed the order.
Looking forward to the experience.
Thanks you guys(Sledgehammer and Mustangs ally) for sharing your thoughts .

Sent from my XQ-AT52 using Tapatalk

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

• 1 month later...

My Winwing F-16EX arrived two days ago. Installed it immediately and tested. I am really impressed with the F-16EX stick coming from Thrustmaster A-10C/F-16 stick.
I have yet to explore the simpro app and the configuration options it offers. Also the vibration kit has not been used.
Just plugged it in and mapped the basic buttons.

Pros:

Quality :
Material looks superb. The TM version is considerably heavier. The light weight of the winwing stick suggests some kind of aluminium material. I have had the TM stick for more than 5 years and I use it almost on a daily bases. It is still working great beside a few paint scratches on palm rest. So the jury is still out on the Winwing stick on quality and durability, it is just 3 days old.

Usability:
Miles better than my old Thrustmaster F-16 /A-10C stick. Easy to fly with. The cam and spring system makes axes control a breeze. The default NC cam helps does compare to the strong centre deflection I had with TM stick . I would love to explore other Cam and springs options in the future but the NC would serve for now.
I could not believe my proficiency in flying the Apache with the Winwing stick.

Versatility : A lot of good points in this department. I own a number of airframes and the extra buttons and slider provides options in mapping more important controls in those aircrafts especially the AH-64D Apache.

Esthetic :

The stick feels very light. I really like the sleek and simplicity of design. The green LED indication a cool addition for both the eyes and notification that the unit is on.

Cons:
I would have love the inclusion of one extra cam and spring option with the standard unit.

Overall I am very happy with the winwing F-16EX stick. I do hope to get many enjoyable flight years with it.

Thanks for the recommendations I got here.

Sent from my XQ-AT52 using Tapatalk

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset