More Call-Signs!

mytai01

Except for the Russian callsigns, the available call-signs in the game are too limited. It seems that they're all old Vietnam era USAF tactical call-signs. It would be nice if the actual callsigns could be associated with actual units they belong too.

• Like 2

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

There are extra ones added, but are tied to only a few modules (at the moment?). Maybe it is being implemented drip-feed style. However the newer c’signs don’t have any voice call attached (yet?).

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

• 3 weeks later...

Eh, the bigger issue is that these aren't voiceovered. If that's not an issue, then you can add custom callsigns yourself which will be fine for SP, and in MP you will have to share that lua file with the participants, but it is doable. As a workaround ofc 🙂 I too would like to see more callsigns for other airframes, but they should have matching voices. How it is currently seems like one step forward, one step back. We have new callsigns for F-16 and F/A-18, but I have to look at the text to see who is AWACS referencing