A10 II Skin Template

Catfish_46
Go to solution Solved by Vakarian,

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2022 at 3:34 PM, Vakarian said:

You can use same template for the A-10CII as for A-10C. The Pave Penny is just not shown so it's not an issue (just disable that layer and you'll be fine)

How do you disable the layer for the layer for the pave penny pod?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vakarian said:

When you open it in the software that can manipulate .psd files (Photoshop, Gimp, ...) there is an option to turn off that layer and you just disable that layer. That will fix the Pave Penny issue

Copy that.   Thanks for the tip!

ive downloaded that file and photoshop doesnt open it? says bad file

On 2/24/2022 at 9:52 AM, Hawg57 said:

How do you disable the layer for the layer for the pave penny pod?

it doesnt download a s a zip file. Not working with Photoshop, do you have one you might have already converted.

15 hours ago, Vakarian said:

You do understand that you have to extract files from the archive first, no? You download a .rar file, you extract its contents somewhere (.psd files) and then you will be able to manipulate them in Photoshop.

The issue is that unlike the Huey it is not downloading as a Zip file, it is a .rar however it will not download as a zip. When I try to unzip it it is just one file. The Huey downloaded fine, I am only having issues with the A10. I am going to try and download one of the other skins and see if it comes as a zip file?

15 hours ago, Vakarian said:

You do understand that you have to extract files from the archive first, no? You download a .rar file, you extract its contents somewhere (.psd files) and then you will be able to manipulate them in Photoshop.

Got It bud. Thank you for the help. I am not sure what i did but what you said worked. I was able to unzip that file and I didnt see the 10 unzips at the bottom of my downloads. Big Brain Fart lol. Thanks again for the help. Now I can get my name on my plane lol.