What kind of bomb do i need

Commander.99

Hi, whats the best bomb to destroy an ammo bunker and how much would i need ? and whats are the best bombs for carpetbombing a KI city?

(because of the a10a can only drop 12 bombs i think i used bevore gpu 97 but no building in the city was destroyed.)

Thanks for answering 😃

[Modules]   F/A 18C | Supercarrier | Ka50 II + III | FW190 D9 | FC 3 |

[Maps]        Channel | Syria | Mariannas | Caucasus |

[PC specs]  Win 10 | Core i5 9300H 2.4 GHz | RTX 2060 | 32GB DDR 5 Ram | Oculus Quest 2 | Hyper X Gaming Headset |Viper V2 Pro Gaming Mouse |

~Airforce pilots land, Navy pilots arrive

• 1 year later...

Yes but that doesnt seem an option in the A-10A...

i can see the fuze type in mission editor but i cant change it even in the editor.. so the A-10A its the only jet i own that cant destroy a bunker/ammo depot even droping 7 mk84s together on it

4 hours ago, SparrowLT said:

Yes but that doesnt seem an option in the A-10A...

i can see the fuze type in mission editor but i cant change it even in the editor.. so the A-10A its the only jet i own that cant destroy a bunker/ammo depot even droping 7 mk84s together on it

the A-10A was not equipped with a TGP. it was equipped with a Pave Penny pod though. when it was developed, it was meant to be a tank killer. so GBUs were not on the list. try a tail fuse type on the mk-84.

sorry that i misread your original post that said a-10a.

• Like 1

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

46 minutes ago, silverdevil said:

the A-10A was not equipped with a TGP. it was equipped with a Pave Penny pod though. when it was developed, it was meant to be a tank killer. so GBUs were not on the list. try a tail fuse type on the mk-84.

sorry that i misread your original post that said a-10a.

Yes thats the issue.. the 10A doesnt have the option or keybind to switch the bomb fuze.. there is a switch in the cockpit for that with the standard options Nose/Nose-Tail/safe .. but unlike the ripple, quantity,interval and so other switches wich can be moved with keybinds.. there is none for the fuse setting.. so the mk84 drops aparently in Nose .

A pitty since the A-10A as said its the only jet i have that cant kill a bunker.. the SU-25s and the rest of russian jets have the BETAB-500 concrete piercing bomb wich works fine (well and the F-5 wich can only carry one mk84 )

• Like 2