Leap motion

A.F.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

+1

Would appreciate the Ultraleap/Leap Motion -support!

PC: Intel Core i7-12700K| Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4| 2x 32GB DDR4 Kingston Fury Beast (KF436C18BBAK2/64)| PowerColor RX 6800 XT Red Devil| 3x SSD-Drive (one for DCS only)| 3x HDD-Drive| Cougar Panzer Max| custom water cooling| Fedora Linux| Windows 11|

Gear: Meta Quest 3| Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS| MFG Crosswind v2| Leap motion controller|

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

++1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

So jut found out Leap motion was a thing. I'm wondering what overall is the issue? Do the hands just not interact in the modules? Or do they do things, just weird?

I recall using the controllers for buttons it was fantastically easy to knock the canopy jettison...

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/6/2023 at 7:20 PM, Voyager said:

So jut found out Leap motion was a thing. I'm wondering what overall is the issue? Do the hands just not interact in the modules? Or do they do things, just weird?

I recall using the controllers for buttons it was fantastically easy to knock the canopy jettison...

Yea they don’t interact with the cockpit. Works for ED modules like F18 or F16, but I ended up reverting to my VR controllers. More reliable and I can use zoom function and recentring 

Alienware Aurora R10, Ryzen 5800X3D, RTX4080, 32GB RAM, Pimax Crystal, Winwing F18 throttle, VKB Gunfighter F14 Stick, VKB Modern Combat Grip, Logitech Rudder pedals, DOF Reality H3