Hind early access progress

IcedVenom

After you guys admitted to using Hind developers for the Apache I've been wondering if any work on the Hind is being done at all. I know your Apache is a top seller and all, but Hind needs some love too. It's been over three months since you said you were originally going to release the Apache, and still some time away. Do you usually steal developers from one project and move them to another that's in development all the while the original is incomplete?

• Like 3

The same happen(s/ed) to the F-18/16 teams. First ED said they both work independant but running into some trouble they admitted that they switched people from one project to the other.... 

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

The Hind is seriously lagging behind, no Petrovich voices, Petrovich cannot see anything except in bright day, no new skins... And several bugs not fixed. I hope they switch to the Hind as soon the Apache is on Beta, but knowing how slow those guys are fixing already realeased modules I doubt we will get serious updating soon. :(

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

• BIGNEWY changed the title to Hind early access progress
  • ED Team
11 hours ago, IcedVenom said:

After you guys admitted to using Hind developers for the Apache I've been wondering if any work on the Hind is being done at all. I know your Apache is a top seller and all, but Hind needs some love too. It's been over three months since you said you were originally going to release the Apache, and still some time away. Do you usually steal developers from one project and move them to another that's in development all the while the original is incomplete?

Early access takes time, helo dev team will post more progress when they are ready. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2