Virpil Controls - Prices Increasing from 2022/03/14

HC_Official

An increase of a few pounds after all this time is not unexpected. Worth it for the quality of their devices. 

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

On 3/12/2022 at 11:05 AM, HC_Official said:

I have a virpil question that I don’t know of anyone but u can answer. 
could u help me with this please?

On my vkb gladiator nxt, the analog stick is dual function. the center press is like a mode switch. It’s an analog stick but if u press the center button, it switches to an 8way hat and if u press it again, it switches back to analog. 

can this be configured with the alpha thumb analogstick?

I’ve ordered it but it hasn’t gotten here yet   I’ve watched all your videos and learned a lot  that’s how I was able to set up and customize my cm3 throttle to perfection.   I’m hoping u can help me with this so I can have them both perfect  

Thanks in advance for any help/advice u may be able to give 

It could probably be done, by mapping the center press as a soft toggle and setting that physical button to a shift state,

create axis to button mappings for each direction of the hat switch

then in the button mapping table create new logical button to physical button mapping for each direction

in each mapping set the shift state to 1 , that way they only activate when you have set that shift state

No more pre-orders

Click here for tutorials for using Virpil Hardware and Software

Click here for Virpil Flight equipment dimensions and pictures.

I expected an increase in price with all what's going on in the world. I think it is still reasonable. They make really quality stuff. I am thinking on buying another grip for my CM2 base but I am not in a hurry and want to see if something new shows up. A heli grip would be awesome. Will see.