SP Mission "Death Valley": RIGHT TRANSM OIL PRESS" after Auto-Start

LeCuvier

The subject mission starts with the helicopter cold and dark. When I run the auto-start everything seems fine except the EKRAB indicates "RIGHT TRANSM OIL PRESS" and there is not enough engine power to get airborne. It's not a problem of the auto-start macro because that works fine in other missions or Instant Action.
I have been trying to find something in the mission that would cause it but with no success. Right now my work-around was to change the mission to a hot start, and the engines work fine.

Can somebody tell me what causes the problem?

PS: I did check the "Failures" tab in ME. Nothing ticked there.

Edited by LeCuvier

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 1 month later...

Bit of a late reply - but if you have a track file of it, maybe post it under bugs. I've also seen that happen. Always Right Transmission Oil pressure warning. Usually for me it was only the warning itself that stays on the Ekran, even after your engines have spooled up, so I do still have power/pressure/etc.

Other than damage, I can't think why the right transmission should be having issues. If the engine was started normally, it should be almost identical to the left side in performance. All you can really do is forget the throttle for that one side (which I think the oil pressure should normalise even on idle throttles), and you can forget to turn on the electronic engine governor for one side, which would lead to it not capping the output of that engine and actually producing more power until it melts down.

For Black Shark tutorials, visit my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-LgdvOGP3SSNUGVN95b8Bw

• 1 month later...

Late reply...
I  created the track and will post under Bugs.

• Thanks 1

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5