Cyclic & Collective Keybinds extremely Sluggish, Unflyable!

ttdsi
Go to solution Solved by NineLine,

This is an issue with the module's code it's self and not it's Controls & Bind

When using key-binds for the AH-64's cyclic, it's extremely sluggish and hard to control with keys compared to any other module I have, I'm fine flying the F/18, A-10, KA-50, Huey with keyboard and mouse, unfortunately not the Apache. If I could just get promptly more out of the keys I would be so much more happy!

Here are the comparisons: 

All but the last two clips are controlled with keyboard. As you can see the second last clip (Apache) has a huge contrast in sensitivity when it comes to binds. For the Apache there are 2 clips, first being controlled by a joystick, second being controlled by binds. Both the throttle and cyclic are extremely dampened and results in an unflyable Apache.

Edited by ttdsi

• ttdsi changed the title to Cyclic & Collective Keybinds extremely Sluggish, Unflyable!

it is slower. Yet its the only helicopter module I've managed to fly with KB and mouse due to that nice stable movement. What you can't do is move the stick fast to recover something you didn't react to in the first place. It could probably do with a bit more sensitivity, esp the collective.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *