VR forced IP is backwards (reversed)

71st_Mastiff

When uncheck the Forced IP my face mask fits correctly in the VR, at 0.

When checked the Balaclava is stretch out to the Left.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• ED Team

please include a screenshot if possible and let us know what ip you are using

Just checked mine with the reverb G2 I am not seeing any issue in the headset with the stretch

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

3 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

please include a screenshot if possible and let us know what ip you are using

Just checked mine with the reverb G2 I am not seeing any issue in the headset with the stretch

thanks

in the UI while sitting on the ground; just cycle the Forced IP, you will see the FOV change to a very wide shot of the nose balaclava to the left.

VR is the new PiMax 8Kx.

ipisat0justcyclethesetting.jpg

when checked on Forced IP, on my side in the PiMax its to the far left of my left eye. if I uncheck the forced FOV it will be normal. IP is 0.

My IP in PiMax is at 68.8, 120, in-game shows it at 115 FOV, I tried setting to the PiMax but it doesn't look right.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, VRimulator said:

That weird thing on the left bottom of your screen is the "Mask" the pilots are wearing. In Apache Special Options you can check a box to have the Pilots wear fireproof masks or something, untick that and the weird thing in your screenshot will go away, it's the "mask" the pilots wear that you can turn off in AH-64 Special Options - it shouldn't show even when they are on, but a workaround is to turn them off in the options. Hope that helps.

I don't want it off, I like it. but the problem is its bugged so needs a fixing. It also seems to have an issue with Full screen and windowed mode. I'm well aware of the balaclavas simulation, it works when the FOV is unchecked, it doesn't work when its checked. in the PiMax it gets stretched out to the left.