Push notification nagging...

M1Combat

I've answered no to receiving push notifications a couple times now.

Is there any way we can get that nag turned off entirely or set to only ask once?

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

16 hours ago, M1Combat said:

Is there any way we can get that nag turned off entirely or set to only ask once?

My guess only if you log in on one device, one browser, never update and never remove cookies 🙂

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

That's not the problem.  My dark color scheme remains.  My forum signature remains.  All sorts of other settings remain.  My post count remains.  Which threads I've read and not read remains...  All kinds of things persist.  they're based on information stored in my profile and once I log in it keeps all kinds of preferences and settings.

There is no reason at all that this particular setting could "only" be a cookie setting that would get cleared with a browser reset...  except that it's either set to bug people or it's a design flaw.

So....  As I said :)...  "Is there any way?"  If it's a setting that can be changed to not nag people once they've already chosen the setting...  May we please get it changed to not nag people?

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

7 hours ago, M1Combat said:

So....  As I said :)...  "Is there any way?"  If it's a setting that can be changed to not nag people once they've already chosen the setting...  May we please get it changed to not nag people?

I had to change the setting for every subscribed thread. Thankfully, I noticed this early on, and now I set the correct setting every time I subscribe.
Could this be it?

I haven't subscribed to any threads.