Vaicom Radio for AH64

Goofeyfoot

11 hours ago, stormrider2 said:

I'm not sure that VAICOM's not working is ED's responsibility.

True that. But it doesn't change the fact that VAICOM (for me), has been one of the main drivers to make DCS a super experience for me, and I now have every module, (except for the latest campaigns. I had only two plus Nevada since I got VAICOM three years ago, almost to this day.

Seems to me that things are handled differently from module to module. And the only ones that have had issues these past years, have all been ED modules. Various WWII, the Black Shark, Hip, Huey and the Apache. The exact same issue. Well, the A-4E-C too. Same issue. Spam the TX and it works in a delayed fashion. 

@sirrah The Mirage F1 works except. The kneeboard extension. It has the same problem as the C-101, and they probably share that code base. The Mirage also identifies as the CEII. 🤣 If I knew where Hollywood lived, I'd encourage you to head over. 😊 Just kidding!

I'm enjoying it while it lasts, (until new ATC?). Wasn't actually expensive, and I use VoiceAttack every day with other apps, and it's constantly updated.

If ED were to make their own. What are they going to use for the speech to text recognition? VoiceAttack as a passthrough to Microsoft like VAICOM? Or will they make their own gateway? Cause I really hope they will not spend time to make their own complete in-house proprietary solution. 

Cheers! 

• Like 1

vor 16 Minuten schrieb MAXsenna:

…But it doesn't change the fact that VAICOM (for me), has been one of the main drivers to make DCS a super experience for me….

Yes, this is defintly true…..

• Thanks 1

DCS MT 2.9.4.53707
Modules: UH-1H - SA342 - KA-50 BS3 - MI-24P - MI-8MTV2 - AH-64D - CH-47F(Preorder) - UH-60L(Mod) - A-10CII - F-16C - F/A-18C - FC3 -Combined Arms
 - Supercarrier - NTTR - Normandy2.0 - Persian Gulf - Syria - SA - Sinai - Afghanistan(Preorder) — Waiting for: OH-58D - BO-105 - AH-1G/F(Mod) - OH-6(Mod) - Kola  - Australia - Iraq

DCS-Client: 10900K, 64GB 3600, RTX3090, 500GB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCS), VR VivePro2, PointCTRL, VaicomPro, Wacom Intuos S with VRK v2Beta

DCS-DServer: 11600KF, 32GB 3600, GTX1080, 1TB M2 NVMe(win10), 2TB M2 NVMe(DCSDServer), DCS Olympus

Simpit: NLR Flightsim Pro, TM Warthog Grip with 30cm Extension + Throttle, VPforce Rhino FFB, Komodo Pedals with Dampers, VPC Rotorplus+CBkit+AH-64D Grip, NLR HF8, Buttkicker (3*MiniConcert), TotalControls AH64D MPD‘s, TM 2*MFD‘s, Streamdecks (1*32,3*15,1*6), VPC CP#1

3 hours ago, corbu1 said:

Yes, this is defintly true…..

Same here. Hard for me to imagen a "Vaicom less" world...

• Like 1

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|