Unable to mix rocket types?

hannibal

i dont know if design limitation or bug

but i tried to set inboard pylons to smoke rockets, and outer pylons to HE but during the arm/refuel menu, i see a bug or problem in which

once i set one type of rocket on a pylon, and then a different type of rocket than the first, the load out will disappear, or at least, it looks like a new empty loadout graphic over / covering the original loadout inventory graphic.

in the end, i was not able to mix rocket types, i have to stick with one type of rocket.

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

28 minutes ago, hannibal said:

i dont know if design limitation or bug

but i tried to set inboard pylons to smoke rockets, and outer pylons to HE but during the arm/refuel menu, i see a bug or problem in which

once i set one type of rocket on a pylon, and then a different type of rocket than the first, the load out will disappear, or at least, it looks like a new empty loadout graphic over / covering the original loadout inventory graphic.

in the end, i was not able to mix rocket types, i have to stick with one type of rocket.

You can’t mix rockets in zones, and zone E is common between all pods (the center 3 tubes) so you can’t have M229 in Zone E on the outer pylons and smoke in zone E on the inner pylons. We have to wait till ED comes up with a way of loading individual zones in rocket pods

Edited by llOPPOTATOll
  • Thanks 1