How to select the next Hellfire to fire?

Devrim

This is my story:

In a multiplayer mission, my aircraft was full of Hellfires. I killed some targets. Everything was going well.

Then; a missile exploded next to me and I lost the half of my left wing. All hellfire missiles on the left gone! But after trimmed well, I was doing OK.

I ordered George to fire. he said engaing.... but nothing...
Left hellfire was flasing on the left MPD... but nothing...

By my orders, George switched to GUN and took some shots, after that, by my command he switched to MSL.
A hellfire missile on the right side was flashing. I ordered to fire, and George fired and killed the target.

For the next target, left side was flashing (but no missile there), and George was stuck again.

Obviously there's a bug here. George didn't aware of the situation. That's OK.
I know there's no any command to say him "Skip the next missile!"

What a CPG would do in that situation? 🙂
Oh! RTB? 😄

NOTE: I have 6Mb multiplayer track or a few minutes long video that I can upload.

Edited by Devrim

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Set fire mode to manual and use the missile advance command on the collective (or TEDAC but there is only collective button today). I think it should be possible to change the weapon inventory to reflect the lost/failed missiles. I'm sure this is quite an unexpected thing for George to be expected to deal with. It's a fun scenario to think about.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

After I read your post, immediately I started to look for my (this) thread but just realized that we were already in the page. Ahaha!

Obviously the moderator flagged this topic "need track replay", but I think it is hard to make it again, idk. 😄

Edited by Devrim
  • Like 1

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

After I read your post, immediately I started to look for my (this) thread but just realized that we were already in the page. Ahaha!
Obviously the moderator flagged this topic "need track replay", but I think it is hard to make it again, idk.

Yea. I am upset I didn’t save the track. I had a good mission in the Georgian hammer campaign. Made it back to the base with the left pylon gone. Was really mad that i couldn’t use the 4 good missles i had in the good pylon. I lost it landing at the base and crushed a poor mp and got convicted of fratricide.