Missing ships

MrFickles
Go to solution Solved by yrohayudin,

After updating to the latest open beta 2.7.12.23362, no combat ships show up in sim. I can place the ships and do everything in the mission editor as per normal, but the moment I load up the sim, nothing shows up. When starting up a mission that starts on any carrier or ship, the aircraft immediately explodes in the water. 

ULH4lE7l.png

in mission editor

sO4Ds8vl.png

F10 after starting

To be clear, it is ALL combat ships, whether bluefor or redfor ships, supercarrier or not. Civilian ships such as the cargo and tanker ships are not affected and will spawn in normally.

I have already done a full repair of my installation with no issues reported. Short of reinstalling DCS as a whole, is there anything else I could check out?

It happens on any mission, including the ones supplied by ED. 
Further information, I believe my issue has started since the AH-64 update. I remember not being able to find the ship for the deck landing qualification mission.
C-SUPERCARRIER-HORNET-CASE I RECOVERY.miz C-SUPERCARRIER-HORNET-CASE II RECOVERY.miz C-SUPERCARRIER-HORNET-CASE III RECOVERY.miz C-SUPERCARRIER-HORNET-COLD START.miz C-SUPERCARRIER-HORNET-LAUNCH.miz Persian Gulf FA-18C Carrier Cold Start.miz Persian Gulf FA-18C Carrier Takeoff.miz Persian Gulf FA-18C Case III Carrier Final Approach Landing.miz Persian Gulf FA-18C Case III Carrier Landing.miz PG-SUPERCARRIER-HORNET-CASE I RECOVERY.miz PG-SUPERCARRIER-HORNET-CASE II RECOVERY.miz PG-SUPERCARRIER-HORNET-CASE III RECOVERY.miz PG-SUPERCARRIER-HORNET-COLD START.miz PG-SUPERCARRIER-HORNET-LAUNCH.miz
I recall having the same issue in a recent OB and it was caused by one of the user aircraft mods I had in my saved games. If you have any, remove them systematically until the problem is fixed. Apologies, I can't remember which mod specifically was causing the issue.

14900KS | Maximus Hero Z690 | ASUS 4090 TUF OC | 64GB DDR5 5200 | DCS on 2TB NVMe | WarBRD+Warthog Stick | CM3 | TM TPR's | Varjo Aero

• Solution
16 hours ago, zildac said:
20 hours ago, MrFickles said:

I recall having the same issue in a recent OB and it was caused by one of the user aircraft mods I had in my saved games. If you have any, remove them systematically until the problem is fixed. Apologies, I can't remember which mod specifically was causing the issue.

Maybe a conflicting user mod, for example the "Navy Equipment Mod" is known to produce this issue.

• Like 1