Does George scan for threats, or look for targets without prompting?

Mr_sukebe

As per the title, does George actively scan for threats or potential targets?

A few thoughts on this:

- Would be cool to be able to ask him to prioritise on saying looking for targets of opportunity, scanning for threats of a bit of a mix of the two

- Linked to the above, George's head doesn't currently seem to move, which clearly wouldn't be the case in a real environment.  Is that planned for the future, if not, could it be added?

Neither are anything like critical, but they'd be great to have as "niceties", once the key stuff has been delivered.

• Like 3

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

I've lost count of how many threads there are asking about this. Don't take this personally or anything, but there have genuinely been quite a few over the last few months, and they contain all the answers you need.

Just to get it out of the way, though...

- At present, no, he doesn't scan independently. But it is planned (and Petrovich will also receive this upgrade). No details on how it will be implemented, or if we will be able to fine-tune his scanning, just 'it's planned'.

- The interior animations will also come later.

Edit: The main thread about this is literally seven threads below this, here: 

Edited by LooseSeal
Link provided.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

- i7-7700k

- 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz

- GTX 1080 8GB

- Installed on SSD

- TM Warthog

DCS Modules - A-10C; M-2000C; AV8B; F/A-18C; Ka-50; FC-3; UH-1H; F-5E; Mi-8; F-14; Persian Gulf; NTTR