Need Help Finding Cables to Install a 3080 Ti

I have a problem locating cables to connect my Antec HCP Platinum Pro 1300w power supply to the ASUS 3080 Ti graphics card.

My computer was built approximately 8 years ago so the power supply is roughly 8 years old as well.  The picture below shows the connector configuration of the 3080 Ti (top) and the 12v connectors on the bottom of the power supply (bottom).  View is looking at the connector. All the cables I come across have a square connector on the bottom which will not fit into the U shape connector row on the bottom of the power supply.

The power supply specs show the top row is 12v and the bottom row is ground.  The second picture shows the back of the power supply from documentation.  The complete set of bottom connectors are unused and available to connect the 3080 Ti three 8 pin connectors if they can be found.

Anybody have a source of cables that would work?

Thanks,

RustyGunner

3080ti vs Antec PS Connectors.jpg

antec ps back side.jpg

Hmmm looks like you need an new PSU with the proper plugs.. 

EDIT: I did a google search or two some guy with a 7 year old PSU was able to get the correct cables but they where mainly saying it depends on the PSU but in this case I think you are SOL and need to get a new PSU..

I am not sure what else you could try perhaps someone lese knows something other then what I found out..

Edited by The_Nephilim
added info

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

I wouldnt even consider risking a heath robinson job using an 8 year old PSU on a £1200 (min) card.  I attempted something like that way back with a 2008 Antec Neo 480 and a GTX 1060. Blew the MB, RAM and killed the fans on the card. 

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

Yeah I agree with the other guys here. I have done a few "that'll get me by jobs" in the past. I wouldn't even attempt that one, not with such an expensive GPU.

Cheapest and decent PSU I know that would do the job is the Corsair TX850M, I have one and its ran several different high end GPU's no problem. If you have the cash get a solid 1000w unit.

Thanks for the advice guys.  My current PSU is 1300 watts so I wasn't concerned about not having enough power to run the 3080 Ti.  However, I will look into a new PSU as those are easy to change out.  Hopefully, it will come with cables that will interface with my 8 year old MB connectors.

I keep telling myself it's time to build a new PC but I just keep procrastinating. 

RustyGunner