Mission overview in russian

Moxica

Trying to learn ccrp bombing. No way I get the instructions: The voice is drowned in engine noise, and the mission overview text is in russian.
If I could get the text in English, I'd be good. But how?

Edited by Moxica

ASUS ROG Strix B550-E GAMING - PNY GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X  - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - 64Gb RAM - 2x2Tb M2 - Win11 - HP Reverb g2 - Oculus Quest 2 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - 2X Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

• Moxica changed the title to Mission overview in russian
  • ED Team

Hi I will report the language issue to the team.

Regarding audio, have you adjusted your ingame sounds, you can do it while in a mission if you wish by pressing escape. Reduce the world sounds and cockpit sounds it should help you 

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

World sounds reduced to 16%
Still the voice drowns. Also, this one is recorded with a lot of ambient room sound.
Use a duvet or smth to dampen room reverb..  😛

ASUS ROG Strix B550-E GAMING - PNY GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X  - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - 64Gb RAM - 2x2Tb M2 - Win11 - HP Reverb g2 - Oculus Quest 2 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - 2X Thrustmaster MFD Cougar