Manual with english cockpit switch names?

Dropbear

if i understand the OP corectly, then i have the same prob, and am taking longer to learn my way around the cockpit. Problem: while the manual has explanations for everything with english translations for all the switches and indicators, the pictures only show the russian cyrilic writing. so, if you are looking at a pic, you end up reading through all the following text until you find the the translation for the switch that you would have seen immediately if the pic had english writing. it is frustrating at times because so much time is spent re-reading text repeatedly.

cheers...

if i understand the OP corectly, then i have the same prob, and am taking longer to learn my way around the cockpit. Problem: while the manual has explanations for everything with english translations for all the switches and indicators, the pictures only show the russian cyrilic writing. so, if you are looking at a pic, you end up reading through all the following text until you find the the translation for the switch that you would have seen immediately if the pic had english writing. it is frustrating at times because so much time is spent re-reading text repeatedly.

cheers...

+1.

Back and forth.. Back and forth..

To read it properly, I open two manuals and cross-check them.

One for text, one for picture or cyrilic.

It's a kind of studying and it's fun to me now but many users will give it up and I was also frustrated.

Edited by =815=TooCooL
oops typo

System: Core2Duo E8500, 4G ram, GTX260, SLC SSD, and Vista 32bit. LG W2600HP 26" LCD.

Controls : MSFFB2, CH Pro throttle, Saitek rudder, Saitek throttle quadrant, and TrackIR4

BS Setting : medium with visibility HIGH

More skill you get, more you Love DCS:Black Shark.

+1.

Back and forth.. Back and forth..

To read it properly, I open two manuals and cross-check them.

One for text, one for picture or cyrilic.

It's a kind of studying and it's fun to me now but many users will give it up and I was also frustrated.

i have printed out the manul except for sections1 and some of section9. so i can refer to it while in the sim doing my non-combat mission which allows me to practice as long as i like without being shot at. slow going, but i like a challenge.

cheers...