JF-17 pilot looking for EU based group or squadron

Aries101

Hello virtual (and real) pilots.

I am dedicated JF-17 pilot, EU based and I would like to find group to fly with. I do sometimes also fly L-39 but it is very rarely these days and i am focused on perfecting my jeff skills. Anyway, I am a bit rusty as I did not fly for same reason i am here now posting this. I was not able to find any group to fly with. ALso one thing to notice is I only use basic Causasus map (well and other free ones 🙂 ) and I fly  16h to 23h CET

Anyway, hit me with message if you think I might fit in your group.

• Like 1

I think the forum is loosing it's visibility as new comms ways are arise and here I need to mention especially Discord. Is not like people are not flying JF17, but more like your message is not seen. Try join various Discord Servers, including ED's official one and make your call again !

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

• 1 month later...

I looove the Jeff. Functional and weapons payload its in some respects equal, or better than the F-16C. Adding the Hlemet mounted Cuing system will make complete it.  Those SD-10s can do some weeeeeird turning sh*t.

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]