intake removeable possible.

Yuya6104

Strange guy indeed that OP...

It's christmas FFS. Why so angry attitude. He waited for answer like a less than a hour. Jesus. He really must think he's king or something that every one here should be waiting for he's posting and respond immediately.

Callsign Lycanthrope79

can the exost fins be removed?

It can be only removed by the means of enemy/friendly fire.

"Я ошеломлён, но думаю об этом другими словами", - некий гражданин

Ноет котик, ноет кротик,

Ноет в небе самолетик,

Ноют клумбы и кусты -

Ноют все. Поной и ты.

ROFL its no loss let him go. We do not need impatient people around here you waited 1 hour on a Holiday and complained and people are with there families and there allowed to jump on the computer for 5 mins there are times during this day where you have a little free time. But anyway maybe next year you will get some patience in your stocking. Merry Christmas all and happy new year.

• Like 1

Dell XPS 630i w/ Dell nForce 650i Sli ,Intel Q9650 @3.0 ,6.0 GB Ram @800Mhz, 2xGeforce 9800 GT 512 MB ,Saitek X52, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals ,Dell 24" 1080P HD monitor, Klipsch THX Pro Media 2.1 ,TrackIR 4, Logitech MX518

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good thing he posted a screenshot, otherwise I would be still wondering what "exost fins" are supposed to be :confused:...

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Arrivederci, Adios, Good bye, до свидания, Auf Wiedersehen, अलविदा, etc. Obviously, and thank God, he was not waiting for this sim like we where. I learn patience here, on this forum, while reading same post every hour, some one asking: "When is ti going to get release?" :D

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

actually Chillspider your wrong im very patient person..is just past history when lockon an flaming cliffs when seek help they end up in back on page 2 or 3 with no replys of help.. sorry if think im impatient or think im acting like a baby..still not true that your own thinking friend.

im 26 years old how an the hell can i be a baby..anyway thanks for flaming this post anyway.

merry christmas...:)

• Like 1

actually Chillspider your wrong im very patient person..is just past history when lockon an flaming cliffs when seek help they end up in back on page 2 or 3 with no replys of help.. sorry if think im impatient or think im acting like a baby..still not true that your own thinking friend.

im 26 years old how an the hell can i be a baby..anyway thanks for flaming this post anyway.

merry christmas...:)

I thought you where not coming back? I am confuse haa:megalol::huh::cry::joystick::pilotfly::D:doh:

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

mvsgas im not. just clearing something up with people was just flaming the post..is like this in every sim flaming with 0 help involed..

now ED an DSC they do super job helping helping on what they can..other people well not sure about.. if it is the holiday for usa europe great..but in asia christmas is over now waiting for new year..

I have had every question i have asked answered in a reasonable time frame they do a stellar job around here.

Dell XPS 630i w/ Dell nForce 650i Sli ,Intel Q9650 @3.0 ,6.0 GB Ram @800Mhz, 2xGeforce 9800 GT 512 MB ,Saitek X52, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals ,Dell 24" 1080P HD monitor, Klipsch THX Pro Media 2.1 ,TrackIR 4, Logitech MX518

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

well mvsgas ws right i wasnt waiting for this sim at all an never asked when will it be release. iknow when its done is done no hurry..

Clillspider every question you asked an answeared how many times while this sim was in devilment. how many times honestly you asked when will it release or what is release date..think this question goes to all of you.

but expect for ED an DSC since they dont count they were ones makeing it an beta testing it.

happy new year an merry christmas to everyone am there familys:)