Extremely low fps on my system

Before you guys go all out on my system specifications I wanna show you this video;

This guy plays with this "laptop" and gets 30 FPS and I get 15. So this is where the trouble starts.

My specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 3350G (3400G)

8 GB 3000MHZ RAM (2933MHZ)

500GB NVME SSD

Vega 11 (2 GB allocated from the RAM)

I tried my best on doing multiple things, windowed mode on lowest settings with lowest resolution, no change, 15 FPS.

I tried 1280x960 low settings, no change.

I tried 1366x768 low settings, no change.

I tried 1080p low settings, no change and I am playing with these settings currently

I even tried out 1080p medium and it's somehow 15 FPS like the rest of the low fps ones :D

Can you guys explain what I need to do, I also can get you the logs somehow if they are going to help.

Other games that also depend on CPU such as racing games, I still get 30 on those, on FPS games still get high FPS but only DCS it's this low.

IDK maybe he is full of it or maybe you need to check some Vsync or autoexec file for the FPS line.. you could have a frame limiter..

But too be honest I tried DCS with a 1070K and the built in Intel iGPU and did not far as well either.. so maybe the vid is just a load a BS and 15 is as best as you can get..

Edited by The_Nephilim

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

Good news is GPU prices have collapsed along with the crypto market, shouldn't be hard to get something good for cheap off of ebay.

Edited by BeastyBaiter

System specs: i5-10600k (4.9 GHz), RX 6950XT, 32GB DDR4 3200, NVMe SSD, Reverb G2, WinWing Super Libra/Taurus, CH Pro Pedals.