Cajun leaves me in dust

CH4Pz

So just playing through M01, and all started ok, after launch set radio 1 to 02 (strike) and radio 2 was on the default 01. So i flew to WP1 and anchored (cajun launched after me), checked in with strike (but no chatter from cajun), and slowly formed up on Cajun, we got about 20-30 miles in and he hit the burners an flew a big figure 8 in AB, then straightened up an took off supersonic (i was at M1.1 trying to keep up), but there was no instructions to anchor etc, he just booked it, i ended up quitting as fuel was already down to 7000. Apart from initial check in he didnt say anything, any idea? was i meant to change comm 2? 

13 minutes ago, baltic_dragon said:

Make sure you are correct radios. He did what he was supposed to but you didn’t hear the instructions. Several people finished the fist mission without issues, so I suspect user problem. Also, did you watch the quick guide video?

Yep, your right, i just finished then, he went sth and i was meant to go nth, all played out as it should, knew i was doing somethinng wrong haha... i gotta say, pretty insane first mission !! This gonna be epic !!