I just wanted to say thanks

Hey, Reflected. 

I just wanted to say thanks for your WWII campaigns.  The amount of information and background you provide, along with skins and other bonuses to make the experience that much better. The amount of voice work and little extra bits of radio chatter is really immersive.  I find myself learning planes to play your campaigns lol.    

Again, thanks for all the hard work and giving the community great WW2 content. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CageyLobster said:

I find myself learning planes to play your campaigns lol. 

Agree, it has happened to me too 😃 .. truly outstanding campaigns, and I also love his "how to" videos 👍

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

2 hours ago, CageyLobster said:

Hey, Reflected. 

I just wanted to say thanks for your WWII campaigns.  The amount of information and background you provide, along with skins and other bonuses to make the experience that much better. The amount of voice work and little extra bits of radio chatter is really immersive.  I find myself learning planes to play your campaigns lol.    

Again, thanks for all the hard work and giving the community great WW2 content. 

Thanks so much for the support. These campaigns are a work of passion and love, and I'm so happy that they bring joy to other people too. All my life I've been dreaming about experiencing those legendary WW2 air battles in such a realistic and immersive way, and now DCS finally offers a platform to make it possible. Stay tuned for more to come! 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1