Sources for F-16 Variants and Capabilities

Raviar

10 hours ago, Raviar said:

Hi everyone,
I like to get more info about F-16 variants and capabilities IRL, highly appreciate if anyone can point me to any reliable and accurate books/websites/reading materials ?

Thanks 

I dare say anything you find online will not be 100% reliable. Books, magazine, documentaries, movies, etc. will have missing details or wrong details, misconceptions and so on. Even manuals you find online are only specific to a certain number of aircraft and a specific date in time. If your missing the list of aircraft (normally in the first couple of pages there should be all the serial number the manuals applies to) you will have and incomplete manual. If your missing dates from front page, is incomplete. What ever you do find, read it for entertainment, not so much and "The Source" of X,Y and Z info.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..