What finger trackers are the 355 Training Squadron using with DCS A-10 Thunderbolt II?

Hello DCS a10 users

Can anyone tell me what device they are using on their hands in these videos to reach into the cockpit in VR and control the dials and buttons while in VR with their fingers?

355th Training Squadron implementing a new A-10 Thunderbolt II virtual reality simulator lab video:

same video multiple times showing finger controllers:
355th Training Squadron implementing a new A-10 Thunderbolt II virtual reality simulator lab time 38

355th Training Squadron implementing a new A-10 Thunderbolt II virtual reality simulator lab time 56

355th Training Squadron implementing a new A-10 Thunderbolt II virtual reality simulator lab time 80

355th Training Squadron implementing a new A-10 Thunderbolt II virtual reality simulator lab time 85

finger tracking strap led instructions on wall:

355th Training Squadron implementing a new A-10 Thunderbolt II virtual reality simulator lab time 113

Is this documented support for all users?
I'd like to use this too for many of your modules. I only fly in VR and would love hand tracking as show in this video that would also control over buttons and knobs in the cockpits.

Thank you very much!

Correct. Works very well.

But sadly a looong waiting line to get one.
I'm happy with V1, but really like the V2 evolution.

PointCtrl is not hand tracking. Basicly you can control your mouse pointer with either the right or left hand (whatever is higher up). The controlling is in 2d.
Then you have couple buttons you can activate with your thumb to control the mouse buttons.

There is a Sensor mounted on the VR Headset. This is connected via USB to the computer. Additionally this Sensor gives you the possibility to add up to 6 Aux Buttons you can glue to your VR Headset.

Discord

Edited by Gruman

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard