FA18 Airborne Speed WP1 & 2 = 250.  But I spawn in with full throttle?

Snacko

I have a simple mission on the Marianas map with just one FA18c Player starting in the air..  I only have WP 0 & 1.  Both are set to 250kts.   My throttle is pushed forward only about 30%.  But when I spawn in the game's cockpit throttle is at about 80%.  I have to move my throttle to get the game to adjust it in the cockpit.

I think I understand that the game doesn't know where my throttle is, until I move it.  Ok, that's fine.

But why is the game's throttle at 80% when the first waypoint is only 250kts??? 
Seems to me that the sim should check the waypoint speed before it starts and adjust the throttle for that aircraft accordingly.  

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Thanks, I didn't know that affected the throttle too..

I have a WinWing Throttle/Startup panel that syncs, so I turned that Sync off because every time I jumped in the Hornet there was some physical switch in the wrong position and it drove me knuts!

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download