Can't get Comms Menu in MP

Mikkall

Had the same issue.

Flight from Batumi to Kolchi, once landed and stopped with parking brake set, Comm 1 and 2 failed to make contact with ground crew on any of the published frequencies. Additionally, the nosewheel steering refused to turn on once landed and speed reduced to a slow taxi or at a complete stop.

14 hours ago, Fusedspine33 said:

Had the same issue.

Flight from Batumi to Kolchi, once landed and stopped with parking brake set, Comm 1 and 2 failed to make contact with ground crew on any of the published frequencies. Additionally, the nosewheel steering refused to turn on once landed and speed reduced to a slow taxi or at a complete stop.

Had a similar strange com behaviour. Mapped COM1 PTT and COM2 PTT. Frequencies set on both radios.

Kobuleti requested startup worked, requested taxi to RW worked.

Once reached the RW, was unable to request takeoff clerance.

After landing, being at the parking spot, was unable to request re-arm / refuel. Did a complete shutdown and was able to re-arm / refuel with canopy open. Switching COMs on and I also could request startup again (as I'm writing I'm not completely sure if canopy was closed or not for this).

No easy com usage for me.

Will try next time with empty mission ramp start to get a track.

17 hours ago, Jethro11 said:

I loaded in MP server and could not arm it no matter what I tried.

had radios on, canopy open, engines off etc, couldn’t get it to load anything.

must be doing something wrong.

There's an actual keyboard command for "Arming Menu".  It works.
ara.JPG

17 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Are you guys using VAICOM? 

Well... it's loaded with VA but I turn VA off right away, usually.  Will check.

Edited by Mikkall

OK, FWIW... I can't get the Comms Menu (Text) to work at all, in any module.  This started after I installed the 339 (just today tried to fly something else for the first time.)

Did a Repair, nothing changed

Edited by Mikkall

• 1 month later...

Same issue. Mapped only the Comm Menu via W key as all my other modules ( comprised the F-18 that I receveid as Christmas gift after the 339), but nothing happen.Tried also to return to the default one but again nothing happen.

Played inly the col start training mission if this help

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found if you bind PTT Stick to \ it will open the communication window but it also hot mic's your radio on  SRS. I haven't used TACAN as I am new to the aircraft. Not sure what the issue is.

Edited by Texas11

• 10 months later...
i have the same issue as @Texas11 i have to bind PTT stick to get comms menu but its hot mic in SRS not good for multiplayer, anyone know a way to access comm menu without hotmicing all the time?
We are remaking the entire botton logic. The fix will be available as soon as possible

Inviato dal mio SM-F731B utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 2