National skins wanted

Chizh

That's a real shame Devas, cos that's some good looking work there :(

Rep inbound for your effort though.

Chizh Ok, a real shame that some of the countries where pilots flew virtual DCS Black Shark not have our place in the country selected as SIM. :cry:

Good week and see you!:book:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

487th Helicopter Attack Regiment, of the

VVS504 Red Hammers

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team
The ecv56 is a big squad is a pity that not take into account our country or other countrys of Latin America :(

China or India are a huge countries ... is a pity not take them into account.

Please, note that in game region is Europe and only possible european countries take part in action.

You can just locally mode the game without any problems.

Edited by Laivynas

Best Regards, Dmitry.

"Чтобы дойти до цели, надо прежде всего идти." © О. Бальзак

• ED Team
Real shame. Anyway, thanks! :)

We can't include all united nations list in the game.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

Hi to all,

Good I have been a little rolled these days and I have not been able to work much in this time, but what just a short time that I have had I have taken advantage of well it:smilewink:.

These days I to speak with a comrade who is of my squadron and he is real pilot of Chinook in the Famet, commenting that nowadays in the Famet to use three types of camouflages depending on the type of mission that to make, these camouflages are, the one green dark“estándar”, other than to call it wooded“boscoso” that he is the one that to haveTiger of the Famet and he is the one that I to be working before and finally is the Barren camouflage“Árido”.

Then good I let the final result to you of these three camouflages here to see what seem and comment what to see:smilewink:.

Chizh!!!...., I to want to ask a thing, the archives have them in.bmp, what to do with them, I raise them a server and by prevailed I facilitate the discharge, I put the connection in this post?, do not know how to make to pass it to you:(.

Another questionChizh!!!..., this same that to make in the Ka-50 I want to make in the Spanish Chinook and I think if you me can facilitate template of the Chinook?:smilewink:.

And the last questionChizh!!!..., the numeral and registers it of the Spanish Ka-50 is in the cone of adhesive and I to think if he would be very complicated to clear the numeral of the turbines and to put it for the Ka-50 in the adhesive cone?, this is a little complex question I understand but good if you can study it would be been thankful:music_whistling:.

Good nothing else I hope that they like these new onesSkin for Spanish Army Aviation “Famet”:smilewink:.

A greeting and good hunting.

460084571_Ka-50Famet_standard.thumb.jpg.b2c4476cf0dc7e6755ea106d200103d4.jpg

1880450866_Ka-50Famet_boscoso.thumb.jpg.cdba387924b2895a509473279f02c51c.jpg

1342948428_Ka-50Famet_arido.thumb.jpg.ee7a03bca9fa11f03e5585dc885fb147.jpg

ESV_cbhierro:

"Cuando entras en Batalla, tienes que conocer igual de bien a tus amigos como a tus enemigos."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi there!!

Brilliant cbhierro!!! the 3 skins are great!, specially the second one, in which you've changed the brown colour and now it's a little bit darker, wich it makes it more accurate to the real stuff.

If there's gonna be just one camo for each country, i'd pick the second one for spain, but i really love the three of them.

Anyhow, how or where can we download this beauties pal??

Hi there!!

….Anyhow, how or where can we download this beauties pal??
This at first, to be Skin for the next patch of the BS, but this does not happen by any cause, you not to worry that I to even prepare pack so that people download, but ED I pronounce my self not hare nothing.:smilewink:

Thanks to all and are pleasant for my, whom they like the Skin de Spanish Army Aviation.:smilewink:

Good I have seen that the Netherlands do not have any Skin:huh:, if that to have my small contribution for this nation here.:smilewink:

It hopes that it is to the liking and its suggestions on the matter.:smilewink:

740003736_Ka-50Holanda_02.thumb.jpg.b74c72522073c50bdc6ba8c24d5dde03.jpg

ScreenShot_007.thumb.jpg.958abf4ea084ec760a0290008bec03ad.jpg

ScreenShot_008.thumb.jpg.66b50cc3adef11291215037151bf9803.jpg

ESV_cbhierro:

"Cuando entras en Batalla, tienes que conocer igual de bien a tus amigos como a tus enemigos."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Good skin.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

Chizh!!!...., I to want to ask a thing, the archives have them in.bmp, what to do with them, I raise them a server and by prevailed I facilitate the discharge, I put the connection in this post?, do not know how to make to pass it to you:(.

Another questionChizh!!!..., this same that to make in the Ka-50 I want to make in the Spanish Chinook and I think if you me can facilitate template of the Chinook?:smilewink:.

And the last questionChizh!!!..., the numeral and registers it of the Spanish Ka-50 is in the cone of tail and I to think if he would be very complicated to clear the numeral of the turbines and to put it for the Ka-50 in the tail cone?, this is a little complex question I understand but good if you can study it would be been thankful:music_whistling:.

Edited by ESA_cbhierro

ESV_cbhierro:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

I saw this message in the first post:

Spain - WIP: ESA_cbhierro, accepted: =McWay=

I've been following the thread for several days, and ESA_cbhierro made three camos for Spain. I'd like to ask, wich one is the chosen one??

Congratulations to cbhierro for his work!!!

• ED Team
I saw this message in the first post:

Spain - WIP: ESA_cbhierro, accepted: =McWay=

I've been following the thread for several days, and ESA_cbhierro made three camos for Spain. I'd like to ask, wich one is the chosen one??

Congratulations to cbhierro for his work!!!

Actually, Chizh or me edit the first post of topic.

At least at the moment I personally dont have any additional info about newly accepted skins from Chizh. So we all together are waiting for his decision. :)

PS. ESA_cbhierro's skins are nice indeed. :thumbup:

PPS. Maybe it's possible to correct one thing? For Netherlands camo. Currently there are russian technical symbols left. Same time on Apache (taken for reference) technical marks are dark and are not so clearly visible even from quite close distance.

Edited by Laivynas

Best Regards, Dmitry.

"Чтобы дойти до цели, надо прежде всего идти." © О. Бальзак