Effect on landing

PLUTON

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/4/2022 at 12:38 PM, PLUTON said:

Hi there.
What would be very immersive during the landing! It is to see the pilot go forward when the plane catches the strand, that would be great.🤩

+1!

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2022 at 4:35 PM, draconus said:

Would be cool in VR.

I think he meant in F2 view (like the aviator jumping in the seat in the cat shot).

In VR i already do this by instinct 😎

EDIT: I use the Andre´s jeatseat with Simshaker and it has an option for traps/cat shots, it´s great.

Edited by fagulha
typo
  • Like 1

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.