The New Manual is Stunning !!!!!!

xylem

Yep, now That's a Manual!!

I have a question already.

RE: Page 48: Does this mean that Gunpods will be added to weapon stores for the SU-25T?

Not only does the new frog have gunpods, the guns in those pods are slewable. Aim downwards without even pointing the nose that way, VERY useful when passing over a convoy of soft-topped vehicles... :twisted:

You guys are killin' me with all the rave review about the AFM and the manual. I'm on a horrid 56K connection and has 2 hours or so to go. Reading all the rave review makes me wonder what's so great about it.

Dang it...wish I hadn't sold my Cougar and Simped pedals.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

It seems also that the missiles and the bombs (models and skins) are updated from the ver 1.02. Am I wrong?

No you are not wrong :)

There is an entire collection of new weapons models.....and they are beautiful! :D

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ

Yep, now That's a Manual!!

I have a question already.

RE: Page 48: Does this mean that Gunpods will be added to weapon stores for the SU-25T?

Not only does the new frog have gunpods, the guns in those pods are slewable. Aim downwards without even pointing the nose that way, VERY useful when passing over a convoy of soft-topped vehicles... :twisted:

....and the barrels can be slaved to the laser designator, so when locking a target with the Shkval sysem and switching-on the laser, all you need to worry about is steering the aircraft in the horizontal plane - in the vertical plane the gun barrels will pitch automatically to stay on target :)

Cheers,

- JJ.

JJ