Hardly a bug, but I could not find correct forum

Moxica
Go to solution Solved by TEMPEST.114,

Halp!
I set a unit (red unit on the map) to run to the road, and I want it to run through a couple of waypoints, until the last one.
Unit is triggered by AH 64 crossing a trigger zone.
It spawns, and starts to run, but when aircraft get closer, the unit stops, and fires at the helo and the car.
I've set ROE= Weapons hold, but it (he) stops and opens fire; Does not move to waypoints. How do I get it to run all the way to WP3?

Runner.jpg

Edited by Moxica

ASUS ROG Strix B550-E GAMING - PNY GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X  - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - 64Gb RAM - 2x2Tb M2 - Win11 - HP Reverb g2 - Oculus Quest 2 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - 2X Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

7 hours ago, Flappie said:

Hi, please attach your MIZ file. I'll try to help.

You bet!  🙂 AS soon as I get home from work.
Thanks!

ASUS ROG Strix B550-E GAMING - PNY GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X  - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - 64Gb RAM - 2x2Tb M2 - Win11 - HP Reverb g2 - Oculus Quest 2 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - 2X Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

• Solution
20 hours ago, Moxica said:

Halp!
I set a unit (red unit on the map) to run to the road, and I want it to run through a couple of waypoints, until the last one.
Unit is triggered by AH 64 crossing a trigger zone.
It spawns, and starts to run, but when aircraft get closer, the unit stops, and fires at the helo and the car.
I've set ROE= Weapons hold, but it (he) stops and opens fire; Does not move to waypoints. How do I get it to run all the way to WP3?

Runner.jpg

What's the unit's ALARM STATE? Have you tried setting it to GREEN until it gets where you want it to go? 

4 hours ago, Elphaba said:

What's the unit's ALARM STATE? Have you tried setting it to GREEN until it gets where you want it to go? 

Nope. Not until now.
Thanx. That did it. 🙂

• Thanks 1