Target store

X_legio
Go to solution Solved by Raptor9,

Hi there, I play mostly as CPG, I know that I can create  WP|TG with TSD in NAV|ATK modeI

I used this sequence

Weapon armed +TADS sight find the target + lase once + LHG Store

It's shown TD01 but then I can't find a way to use it after as a target.

I press ACQ on WPN and then the white ?000 but no target appears on the mfd

Any Idea ?

Edited by X_legio

Go to your cord page and select it and it will be available to use as an acq source. 

I believe you can use the cursor and select it too from the tsd but I don’t remember right now. You can find the cord page from the wpn page or the tsd 

Use the buttons on the left side of the MPD to select, the right side will only show more info about the point 

9 hours ago, X_legio said:

Hi there, I play mostly as CPG, I know that I can create  WP|TG with TSD in NAV|ATK modeI

I used this sequence

Weapon armed +TADS sight find the target + lase once + LHG Store

It's shown TD01 but then I can't find a way to use it after as a target.

I press ACQ on WPN and then the white ?000 but no target appears on the mfd

Any Idea ?

If you are flying in multiplayer, target store doesn't work. Like kgkillers said, after you press ?00, you can use your cursor to select that point. Move it over a point and once it turns into black spot, use cursor select.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, admiki said:

If you are flying in multiplayer, target store doesn't work. Like kgkillers said, after you press ?00, you can use your cursor to select that point. Move it over a point and once it turns into black spot, use cursor select.

Didn’t know it doesn’t work in multiplayer, I’m sure I saw a thread about it but forgot. Thanks for correcting me, my bad. Hopefully this solves your issue for now @X_legio

• ED Team
  • Solution

I would like to clarify that to directly select a point on the TSD as ACQ using the cursor, you need to press CAQ (R5) "Cursor Acquisition" prior to cursor-selecting the point, or select it from the COORD page like @kgillers3 said.

• Like 2

Afterburners are for wussies...hang around the battlefield and dodge tracers like a man.
DCS Rotor-Head