Request Repair

HawgDawg4Life

Is this new or am I missing something.... Suddenly when I am at a friendly airfield (blue) and I request a repair, the only response I get is the one telling me to shut off my engines... Of course they are shut down, what am I an idiot? lol APU is shut down, engines are shut down. Everything is down except that the battery is still on so my radio works which is required to make the repair request in the first place (even with the door open). 

I believe that if I shut the battery off I can get the repair, but dont know for sure cuz I cant speak to ground crew with the battery off. 

HawgDawg4life of MSFlights.net

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had the same issue the other day, I had landed with one engine out from enemy fire. Engines were shut down, APU was on at first and rotors had stopped turning and they refused to repair due to engines turning. I Even shut down the APU and tried but no luck. 

By chance was one of your engines shot out? Could be a bug related to the enging still showing as powered or something.

Sager Laptop, i7-6700k 4.00GHz, 16GB RAM, GTX 980M, 1920x1080, TIR 5, Windows 10

The bug that you can't repair as soon as an engine was hit was reported in April or May already... I'm really wondering if this is ever taken care of. It ruins any fun of bringing this bird back as anyhow you already know that you might as well respawn immediately when being hit.