Planes crashing on mission start

Go to solution Solved by Flappie,

Hi. When I replay your track, the Tomcat does not explode. Please reproduce the issue, then attach your dcs.log file (from Saved Games/DCS.../Logs).

Edited by Flappie

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• Solution

Thanks for the video. We can clearly see you're spawning 1 foot above water. I'm pretty sure one of your mods is causing this. I think the Clemenceau is the designated culprit.

2022-12-06 21:47:13.788 WARNING EDCORE (Main): Source c:/users/huske/saved games/dcs.openbeta/mods/aircraft/class clemenceau et super etendard pack version 004 for 2.72/textures/clemenceau is already mounted to the same mount /textures/.

Disable it and see if your issue persists.

Edited by Flappie

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

33 minutes ago, Flappie said:

Thanks for the video. We can clearly see you're spawning 1 foot above water. I'm pretty sure one of your mods is causing this. I think the Clemenceau is the designated culprit.

2022-12-06 21:47:13.788 WARNING EDCORE (Main): Source c:/users/huske/saved games/dcs.openbeta/mods/aircraft/class clemenceau et super etendard pack version 004 for 2.72/textures/clemenceau is already mounted to the same mount /textures/.

Disable it and see if your issue persists.

I had to wait until a slow repair finished so I could try this. Disabling the Super Etendard didn't fix the issue so I disabled all of my mods and that did fix it. I'll enable them one at a time and then start the mission until I get the correct one isolated.

Thank you for your assistance in resolving this issue. 🙂