[EU] The 48th vFW is looking for Pilots

WizzRD

lKeT2MD.jpg

Ladies & Gentlemen,
I´m happy to announce the creation of the 48th virtual Fighter Wing for RAZBAMs upcoming F-15E Strike Eagle.

The 48th vFW will ultimately consist of 3 vFighter Squadrons, the 492d, the 493d and the 494th. Initially only the 492d (Bolars/ Madhatters) will be activated with the remaining 2 to follow as needed.

Main activities are at EÙ evenings but anyone is welcome and scheduling is flexible.

Operations will be as close as possible to real life with great emphasis on training following RL Procedures and Tactics. To enhance immersion and gameplay we also aim to provide our own ATC/ AWACS as well as a credible OPFOR.

Other than the basic stuff needed you should:
- have the desire to operate as a team
- have a high affinity to procedural gameplay
- wish to improve and learn
- not rate Training Missions as second class
- own the Nevada, PG, Sinai and Syria Map
- own (or be willing to pick it up in the next sale) Combined Arms

To get involved or get more info, reply here or send me a PM and we´ll chat.

Sorry, no fancy webpage yet.

Photo credit to: Simon Pearson-Cougill (https://www.instagram.com/simonpearsoncougill/)

If you want to learn more about the real 48th Fighter Wing, look here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/48th_Fighter_Wing

Edited by WizzRD

48th_Sig_Pic.png

7 hours ago, Mike Force Team said:

Will you have any squadrons for f-15 based in the United States? I am interested in joining but the 5 hour (or more) time difference can be a factor.

I think it´s fair to say that even if we will have a US based Squad it won´t be in the near future. 

Many things are still unknown at this time and we´ll have to wait and see how higher pings work out with 2 people sharing a cockpit, etc.

That being said, i have flown for years with peeps from all over the world, so it is possible, even with 5 or more hrs difference.

42 minutes ago, DAIHATSU said:

HEY GUYS I HAVE INSTALLED OPEN BETA DCS PLEASE WHEN I WANT PLAY WITH OTHERS MMO I JUST HAVE NO PLANE EVEN IF I CAN GO IN THE GAME PLEASE HELP ME HOW TO FLY A PLANE THEIR THANKS!

Some more info would be nice, but for one you have to own the plane you want to fly with, and it has to be set as "client" when you create the mission.

48th_Sig_Pic.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2023 at 5:43 PM, Mike Force Team said:

Any new updates on adding the F-15 squadron, but for people in the United States?

Mike Force Team

Sorry, a US part is still very far out. 

I don´t plan on a fast growth of the Wing so it´ll really, really be a long time before we expand. Ofc, if you can manage timewise and latency is not too high then you´re welcome anyways.

48th_Sig_Pic.png

• 1 month later...

Hi there, I would be interested but since I work with irregular shifts,  I would not be able to join (if there are) mandatory meetings.

Is this a problem ?

Another question.... do you require everybody to be pilots or maybe even only WSO ?

Thanks! 

• 2 months later...
On 6/1/2023 at 9:49 PM, Mike Force Team said:

Any new updates on information?

Mike Force Team

Howdy everyone,

sorry for the late response - took a little time off of DCS.

Sorry Mike, no news to share at this time. Been working on Missions and stuff but am waiting for the release as everyone else. The US side is still ways off though, sorry.

48th_Sig_Pic.png

Greetings everyone,

with the Strike Eagle released and in good shape I´m looking to add 1 or 2 pilots.

In addition to the things outlined in the OP you should be able to:

- start, takeoff and land in a controlled manner

- intercept a given course

- fly a given speed, heading and altitude

- Air refuelling

Basic stuff really, right? 

Most of all however, you should be active, enthusiastic and committed.

Anything else we´ll cover going forward.

As usual, reply here or send me a PM and we´ll chat.

• Like 1

48th_Sig_Pic.png

• 2 weeks later...

I’m interested.  Let me know if you fancy a chat online

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

• 5 months later...

A happy new year everyone!

I´m looking to add 1 or 2 highly motivated pilots that are up for a challenge.

In addition to the things outlined in the OP you should be able to:

- start, takeoff and land in a controlled manner)

- intercept a given course

- fly a given speed, heading and altitude

- do Air refuelling

Basic stuff really, right? 

Most of all however, you should be active, enthusiastic and committed.

Anything else we´ll cover going forward.

As usual, reply here or send me a PM and we´ll chat.

• Like 1

48th_Sig_Pic.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Replying to this as im very interested in joining your VFW. Have been looking for a realistic group to fly with for over a year now and couldnt find any, but what youre advertising seems to tick all my boxes. I have only recently purchased the F-15E but plan on fully focusing on the module. I Have a decent idea on how RL procedures function and want to learn more. Give me a week/week 1/2 and i should have a better understanding on the systems [ Hopefully].