Challenge Campaign Ground Attack SC-500

JAH09

I have been flying this mission over and over, and every time I drop the bomb just off target it does not explode. It only explodes when it was a direct hit, and I'm not good enough to keep that up (1:30). when I go into mission editor, the bomb will explode so I don't know what the problem is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hey sorry for the necro, but reflew the campaign recently (Nov/Dec 2023?) and was able to finish all the missions. Love this campaign, the short missions are great when flying while the kids get their evening TV. IIRC one of the ground attack missions doesn't give you a pass when you kill the targets and you only win if you fly for another minute and let a trigger end the mission.

Edited by Colonel Akir Nakesh
  • Like 1

Hey Nineline!

I looked and looks to me that in the three ground attack missions, there's flag 20 when you kill the required amount of targets, then the win condition (flag 1) is set for surviving one minute for the static infantry and tank missions, and 20 seconds for the moving convoy mission, but the narrated text says 'you can quit this mission now' which leaves you with score of 50 and unable to progress unless you wait for the set amount of time which is unknown to the player.

I love the Dora and Bf109 challenge campaigns they are really underrated 🙂 

On 1/24/2024 at 5:12 PM, Colonel Akir Nakesh said:

Hey Nineline!

I looked and looks to me that in the three ground attack missions, there's flag 20 when you kill the required amount of targets, then the win condition (flag 1) is set for surviving one minute for the static infantry and tank missions, and 20 seconds for the moving convoy mission, but the narrated text says 'you can quit this mission now' which leaves you with score of 50 and unable to progress unless you wait for the set amount of time which is unknown to the player.

I love the Dora and Bf109 challenge campaigns they are really underrated 🙂 

I can confirm the same issue in the previous mission called "Ground Attack" - Using Stable and MT

Edited by vgilsoler

I7 3770K - 32 GB DDR3 - Nvidia RTX 4060 - SSD + NVME

On 1/24/2024 at 10:07 AM, NineLine said:

Thanks, I think I need to revist them all and give them some up to date polish 

When I played the Dora campaign (maybe 9 months ago?) the only problem I remember really sticking out was the overcast (the missions still use the old cloud system) obscuring the enemy fighters. Did you write both the Bf109 and Dora campaigns?