Roadmap for BS3

Schlomo1933

Some type of contrast or tracking limitations to the sensor modelling (increase the challenge of the Shkval). Also the ability to carry only two or four Vikhr per hardpoint.

I don't think it is worth feeling entitled, but given that I've bought this product three times now... it'd be nice if it had at least those Apache module features that are relatively easy to implement (e.g. racks with less weapons).

P.S. Black Shark 3 was originally planned a couple years before the Apache was developed, but ended up being delayed. So perhaps it is unsurprising that the module is already a bit outdated upon release.

I searched the Ru forum using the google translator,since the DEVs are more active there. There was someone asked about the missing switches/functions like cockpit ECS controls,ampere volt meters,BIT/test switchs and optic filter for the Shkval,back in January 2022... 

And they answered "no" for the cockpit ECS and optic filter for the Shkval

page 43 and page 44

Kyoto Animation forever!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2023 at 9:16 AM, Schlomo1933 said:

Is it possible to get a official roadmap for

the BS3 , what features are planned to include? 

there are so much missing things in the shark. Like contrast system for locking targets , missing key binds, visible damage from inside the cockpit and so on.

As much as I understand the meaning of your post, I regarded BS3 upgrade as feature complete when I bought, that is what was advertised was delivered and now just normal DCS servicing will be performed.

Edited by Gierasimov

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta