Looking for nice missions and campaigns

Ready

After playing a bunch of stock missions, and the Iron Flag, Persian Freedom, Enemy Within and Maple Flag campaigns, I am looking for other entertaining SP missions and/or campaigns for generic fun and/or improve some skills, when I am not focussing on my MP trainings. 

Any recommendations? 

I fly an A-10C II in VR and post my DCS journey on Is your phone a YouTube Signature Device? - Gizmochina     |   Subscribe to my DCS A-10C channel   

Come check out the 132nd Virtual Wing                                   |   My 4090 VR Performance Optimization  
SYSTEM SPECS: Ryzen 7 5800X3D, RTX4090, Varjo Aero, VKB Gunfigher MKIII MCG Ultimate with 10cm extension,VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC Control Panel #2, TM TPR Rudders. 64GB RAM, W10, Gametrix Jetseat, PointCTRL (currently broken), OpenKneeboard, Wacom Intuos.

132nd.Ready_Signatur.png

1 hour ago, Yurgon said:

Have you played Operation Save Badger yet? Haven't flown it in ages, but I really liked it when it was new.

No I will give it a go. Thanks! 

I fly an A-10C II in VR and post my DCS journey on Is your phone a YouTube Signature Device? - Gizmochina     |   Subscribe to my DCS A-10C channel   

Come check out the 132nd Virtual Wing                                   |   My 4090 VR Performance Optimization  
SYSTEM SPECS: Ryzen 7 5800X3D, RTX4090, Varjo Aero, VKB Gunfigher MKIII MCG Ultimate with 10cm extension,VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC Control Panel #2, TM TPR Rudders. 64GB RAM, W10, Gametrix Jetseat, PointCTRL (currently broken), OpenKneeboard, Wacom Intuos.

132nd.Ready_Signatur.png

• 8 months later...

Yellow_Cobra - very nice mission to practice different deliveries and teach you to use the TPOD as well as you can.

Scud Hunt - super nice not to complex mission

The Serpents:

- Head

- Tail

two missions that are quite good.

• Thanks 1