Cockpit Textures.

FlankerKiller

Please at some point update the cockpit textures. It's odd to see things like the fan on the Mi-8 be a different visual effect then the one on the Mi-24. I know you all are vary busy and this is definitely a back burner item. But it's a really fun chopper. It's be really nice to see it updated. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well its pretty simple, blue gets new modules and updates, redfor not. 

The Mig-21 , Mil mi 8, Su-27, etc are still the same like they where back then. Heavily outdated not, textures look bad, external model needs an update, but no.
Bugfixes so its sellable and nothing else. There was a new overhaul for the Mig-21 announced but no date. Not even on the roadmap. 

The Hip is basically still the same since it was in 2013. Yea fixes and stuff, but no new features, like visible troops inside, deployment, parachute cargo delivery, helo jumps, new cargo, fire fighting, etc. There is potential and stuff to add. But that requires actual work. Well no. 

All about the F-16. F-14, F18 and now the F-15.

If you want to fight any of these, what aircraft do you use? Mig-29, I meant non FC3. Well none! Because there are none! The Mig-23 was announced and forgotten, making it seem that the program is on hold as well. 

The Caucasus Map is my favourite map, but really needs an update, the textures and models are simply outdated. Why did they make the marianan Islands and didnt improve the Caucasus? I mean common, is this MSFS where we don't care bout our community and stuff? 

So few improvements on the sim experience. Or multiplayer, which for me has been just a horrible experience. 

Please ED. Give some of your old stuff a bit more love. 

Would like to hear some opinions on this. 

• Like 4

Feel the same.

Its one thing to have old textures in a module you purchased 10 years ago that isn't sold anymore, but these modules are all sold as current.

Personally, I'd be appeased with a Texture upgrade to the worst offenders to hold me over. I don't fly mig-15/19/21 because they look horrible. The Mi-8 and Huey are some of my favorite machines but they desperately need an upgrade.

• Like 3

AMD 7900x3D | Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Hero | 64GB DC DDR5 6400 Ram | MSI Suprim RTX 4090 Liquid X | 2 x Kingston Fury 4TB Gen4 NVME | Corsair HX1500i PSU | NZXT H7 Flow | Liquid Cooled CPU & GPU | HP Reverb G2 | LG 48" 4K OLED | Winwing HOTAS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/3/2023 at 2:32 PM, admiki said:

ED announced they will focus on Huey/Hip this year. Of course, we have no idea when within this year and how much that will bring us.

Could you point me to that statement, please?

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

+1 for a makeover! (I'd gladly take a purely visual makeover for a start... 😊)

(I'm pretty sure I uttered this wish like half a dozend times across the forum by now, but.... well.....  😅)

• Like 3

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"