Just Top-Left Quarter Shown

I recognized while flying A10CII in a Multiplayer Server that the resolution of my FLIR was horrible. After zooming in i knew why: just the top right corner is being shown of the entire picture so its kind of stretched. 

When zooming in I recognized that my FLIR isnt shown completly. CCD (TV) works fine!

Maverick got the same issue. So i jumped in the AH-64 and there too the flir has a offset and poor quality.

I was playing Combined Arms in the beginning on the same Server without this issue while using FLIR.

Video: 

Pictures of the PNVS: null

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

7 hours ago, Flappie said:

Hi. Can you reproduce this issue at will? If so, please attach a short SP track.

We also need your dcs.log file from "Saved Games/DCS.../Logs".

I have to admit that this issue is 4 day old I just now had the time to gather everything together. I forgot to save the log, is there some kind of archive? 
Never had this problem again and I went through the track but this is off and I crash in the track before I used FLIR.

if there is something else that could help just let me know but sadly this there is everything I have..

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2023 at 5:51 PM, Flappie said:

There is one log archived (dcs.log.old) and that's it. It's OK. You know what to do if the issue reappears.

Short update: It reoccoured, always after Playing CA (and using FLIR and 3rd person) and going back in a Plane. Unfortunately in the meantime my Pc crashed and i lost all data. 

I know its not very constructive but i wanted to mention it.