[Poll] F-15E with AND without CFT?

Daerchanar

[Poll] F-15E with AND without CFT?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Although RAZBAM has stated that a removable CFTs is not a planned feature, would you like to have removable CFTs?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know, don't care.

4 minutes ago, Daerchanar said:

No need for insults.

Maybe not insults, but this is getting ridiculous. This is the third topic about this, and the conclusion is always the same. The only people who want to remove the cfts are the people that like airquake and don't realize that this plane was made mainly for low level strikes, and not for air to air. The USA has other planes for that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cunning_Raven said:

Maybe not insults, but this is getting ridiculous. This is the third topic about this, and the conclusion is always the same. The only people who want to remove the cfts are the people that like airquake and don't realize that this plane was made mainly for low level strikes, and not for air to air. The USA has other planes for that.

This poll is not a petition thread nor a wishlist. Nobody's asking anything here.

• ED Team

RAZBAM has already said they wont be removable, I dont see another topic being created as being helpful it has been debated a lot already 

thanks

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2