Unable to fire gun/canon

grim_reaper68

5 minutes ago, grim_reaper68 said:

Hi

I'm just testing the A8, but i'm unable to fire the gun/canon. Master arm is on, all 3 CB are in, trigger A binded on space, gun safety open, but nothing happens. The outer canon works fine, but there's nothing to do with the other. Can someone help me?

Thanks

Sounds like you did everything correct. You are not trying to fire the cannons when you are running your engine at idle, are you? Because then the MG131 and inner MG151/20 will not fire. Give it some power and it should work.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have a similar issue in the F14. 2 Weeks ago I could fire my cannon in air-air mode when dogfighting. Now the cannon will not fire, however if I am in air-ground mode, the cannon fires. I have not changed any settings and verified my cannon is still on my trigger on my thrustmaster t-flight hotas one. Was there an update the past few weeks? Yes master arm is on and my cannon counter reads correct.

Edited by commo81

3 hours ago, commo81 said:

I have a similar issue in the F14. 2 Weeks ago I could fire my cannon in air-air mode when dogfighting. Now the cannon will not fire, however if I am in air-ground mode, the cannon fires. I have not changed any settings and verified my cannon is still on my trigger on my thrustmaster t-flight hotas one. Was there an update the past few weeks? Yes master arm is on and my cannon counter reads correct.

This is the Fw-190A forum sir...

But don't forget to include a short track showing your issue. A track helps a lot identifying the issue.

Edited by razo+r
  • Thanks 1